On November 5, 2021 the Pennsylvania State Fire Commissioner Bruce Trego retired. On Monday, November 8, 2021, the Governor has named Pennsylvania State Fire Academy Administrator, Thomas G. Cook as the Acting Fire Commissioner.
News & Info
- Commercial Plan Examiner/Building Inspector, Centre County
- Permit Program Technician – New Construction, Centre County
- A UCC Commercial Certified Code Enforcement Specialist, Allentown
- PA UCC Commercial Certified Code Enforcement Specialist, Wyomissing
- CRCA Webinar: 2018 IBC Mixed Occupancies & 2018 Special Building Types/Features