PENNBOC’s Conference is the right place — a neutral place — to introduce your products to the people who will be inspecting them. There is no other place where you can reach so many building code officials in one place at one time. Last year, we had over 160 participants at the PENNBOC conference.
The 2023 Conference and Trade Show will be held on September 20-22, 2023, at the Aspire Hotel at the Eisenhower Conference Center, Gettysburg, PA.
Exhibiting your products and services in a non-confrontational environment benefits your company, your customers, and the code officials you will meet on the job site. You may also attend educational sessions and partake in all meals at no additional cost to build your knowledge of codes, their application and enforcement.
Exhibit your products, sponsor conference events, advertise in the conference program, or donate door prizes.
You can also register additional booth personnel, sponsor the conference, and/or advertise in the conference program. Consider adding those “products” to your cart during the checkout process to maximize your company’s exposure to Pennsylvania’s building code community.
General Exhibitor Info:
- Spaces are assigned first come, first served based on the date of payment received. Booth assignment will be emailed approximately one week prior to the conference.
- The Exhibit Area is co-located with the conference breaks & meals.
- Spaces are approximately 8’ wide with one 6’ skirted table & 2 chairs. Carpeted floor. Electric service included. No pipe/drape.
- Each space includes one complete meal package. Extra meal packages can be purchased for additional booth personnel.
- All booth personnel must be registered.
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend all conference education seminars at no cost.
- The Exhibit Area must be cleared no later than noon on Friday.
Hold Harmless Agreement: By registering as a sponsor and/or exhibitor, the company and all company representatives agree to indemnify, save, defend and hold harmless the Pennsylvania Building Officials Conference and the Host Hotel, their employees, contractors, and officers, against any or all damage to property or personal injury or loss caused by the exhibitor, his agents, employees, representatives or their personal property. The exhibitor assumes complete responsibility and liability for all injuries to any and all persons or property caused by the exhibitor’s property, display, and/or the actions of his agents, employees, or representatives.
Exhibitor Booth registration closes Sep 8th.