Lower Macungie Township, Lehigh County, is accepting applications until January 5, 2021 for the position of Part-Time Fire Inspector/Code Enforcement Specialist. Minimum qualifications include high school diploma (Associate degree preferred), minimum of 1-3 years’ experience as a member of a building or code department. Must maintain ICC/PA L&I Certification for Fire Inspector I and Property Maintenance/Housing Inspector. Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license required. Complete job description can be found on www.lowermac.com/252/Employment. Please send resume to Bruce Beitel, Lower Macungie Township, 3400 Brookside Road, Macungie, PA 18062.
News & Info
- PENNBOC WEBINAR (1/27/22): Substantial Damage Inspections-Enforcing Post-Disaster Codes
- 30th Annual PHRC Housing Conference
- PENNBOC REGION 6 TRAINING COURSE (2/17/22): 2018 PA UCC Residential Code Update
- PA Adoption of Code Provisions
- Part-Time Fire Inspector/Code Enforcement Specialist, Lower Macungie Township