The Municipality of Mt. Lebanon is seeking applications for the full-time position of Code Enforcement Officer in the Inspections office. Responsibilities include Health and safety ordinance enforcement, property maintenance and annual pool inspections, investigation of code complaints and maintenance of inspections and code enforcement records. Required skills include understanding of code enforcement techniques, interpersonal skills, and familiarity with computer applications. Requires high school or GED, certification as Property Maintenance Inspector; 1 year experience in code enforcement, construction trades or related field, and valid PA driver’s license. Salary range $19.99 to $24.99, with excellent fringe benefits and pension. Job description and application available at www.mtlebanon.org (search “Employment”). EOE.
News & Info
- Planning Manager, New Castle County DE
- PENNBOC REGION 6 TRAINING COURSE (9/9/21): 2018 IRC/2017 NEC Residential Electrical Analysis
- PENNBOC REGION 1 TRAINING COURSE (8/12/21): Significant Changes to A117.1 Accessibility Standard (2017 Ed.)
- Building Inspector, Peters Township
- Director of Finance, Horsham Township