Peters Township is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Building Inspector Apprentice. Applicants must have a minimum 3 years of experience in building inspection/construction, and a willingness to secure PA Dept. of Labor & Industry or International Code Council residential and commercial inspection certifications within the first twelve (12) months of employment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from industry leaders while gaining valuable knowledge and experience in construction and building inspection. The application and job description are available at the Peters Township Municipal Building, 610 East McMurray Road, McMurray, PA 15317 during normal working hours, or online using the links below. Applications must be submitted to the Municipal Building or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Peters Township is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against the disabled.
News & Info
- Commercial Plan Examiner/Building Inspector, Centre County
- Permit Program Technician – New Construction, Centre County
- A UCC Commercial Certified Code Enforcement Specialist, Allentown
- PA UCC Commercial Certified Code Enforcement Specialist, Wyomissing
- CRCA Webinar: 2018 IBC Mixed Occupancies & 2018 Special Building Types/Features