Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates – Architects, Central Pennsylvania’s leader in providing outstanding architecture, planning and interior design services has an immediate career opportunity for a Code Reviewer/Planner.
POSITION SUMMARY Working with project managers and architectural staff, provide guidance and supervision of the development for design for all projects to ensure compliance with applicable state and local regulations, laws and standards. The main office location is Mechanicsburg PA. We offer a hybrid/remote work schedule with flexible work hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES SUMMARY
• Prepare summary reports noting required drawing revisions for each phase of design.
• Preparation of building code drawings for submission to various municipalities and agencies.
• Respond to questions from staff, architects and engineers.
• The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of all employees assigned to this job
• High school diploma OR Related College Degree
• Ability to interact professionally with the public, management, and other staff employees
• Preferred certifications include:
o Department of Labor & Industry PA UCC certifications
o ICC certifications in categories:
o Building Plans Examiner or Building Code Official
o Commercial Mechanical Plans Examiner or Mechanical Code Official
o Commercial Electrical Plans Examiner or Electrical Code Official
o Commercial Plumbing Plans Examiner or Plumbing Code Official
o Commercial Energy Plans Examiner
o Accessibility Review / Plans Examiner
Benefits Benefits include health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, short and long term disability insurance. Paid maternity & paternity leave. Vacation & Illness leave, Holiday leave. Send a confidential resume to email@example.com. Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates is an EOE.