The Borough of Crafton is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Building Inspector. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in building inspection/construction, possess PA Dept. of Labor & Industry Building Code Official and Residential Building Inspector certifications. A full and complete job description is available online at www.craftonborough.com/employment. Application packages shall include a cover letter, resume, and salary history. All applications must be submitted to Douglas Sample, Interim Borough Manager, 100 Stotz Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, by 4:00 pm, Thursday, July 7, 2021. Crafton Borough is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
News & Info
- Planning Manager, New Castle County DE
- PENNBOC REGION 6 TRAINING COURSE (9/9/21): 2018 IRC/2017 NEC Residential Electrical Analysis
- PENNBOC REGION 1 TRAINING COURSE (8/12/21): Significant Changes to A117.1 Accessibility Standard (2017 Ed.)
- Building Inspector, Peters Township
- Director of Finance, Horsham Township